Monday 30 January 2012

Advertising Moment with Jennifer The Advertising Mix and Q

I have spent the past few years of my existence getting my B.B.A. in marketing broadcasting. I have decided that at this time would be the greatest time to start sharing some of the things I have been taught or that I have decided was the most appealing during my time at the school.Because this is the first post devoted to sharing what I know about advertising, I thought I would let everybody be familiar with what courses I have taken as a result hopefully I can answer inquiries rather than having to post everything from Principles of Marketing to Advanced Campaign Planning.If you have any inquiries about any of these topics, I will be writing about the topics on Saturdays and Sundays concerning marketing if there are inquiries that need to be answered, or else I will not be.So, here is the first thing I desire to share: The 4 Ps of Promotion! Also known as the Marketing Mix, the 4 Ps of Selling are the construction blocks of any marketing program. The marketing mix is characteristically in chapter one of every advertising course car led lights book.* Product is referring to the physical item or the service that the client has to present. For example, this website currently offers information, and that would be the product which Lucrative Investing offers. It is significant to have a product that makes you unique. The more distinctive an item is, the more likely that another person will come along and purchase it.* Price. This is, in a very essential sense, what will your product cost. Pricing decisions must take more into account the value that the purchaser puts on the product or service, but should also take into account profit margins and competitors pricing.* Place. (distribution) Location, location, location!! Place has to do with the allocation channels or locations that the item for consumption or service is bought or consumed.* Promotion. This, in my opinion, is the most fun part of the marketing mix and the P I have had the the majority of courses in. This is the division of Motorcycle Helmet the marketing mix that has to do with advertising and publicity. It has to do with getting the message out to patrons.All these fundamentals team up to try to attain the target market and get a reply from them (hopefully the reply is optimistic and they make a acquisition decision about the product). All these basics need to be synchronized in order for the marketing mix to be triumphant.

No comments:

Post a Comment